Have you ever used an alter ego?
Todd Herman helps ambitious people do hard things.
And he’s damn good at it! Over the years he’s helped thousands of people achieve their goals by teaching them to become more resilient, creative, confident, and courageous.
Todd knows the mental performance game better than anyone. His execution and mindset strategies and systems are used by businesses, entrepreneurs, entertainers, and athletes around the world.
Find Your Podcast Idea
Free MasterclassRegister now
The Alter Ego Effect
His latest book “The Alter Ego Effect” is a Wall Street Journal bestseller, and it teaches people how to activate their Heroic Self to achieve high performance.
I really appreciated how honest and open Todd was. We went deep on what happened to him during his childhood, the traumatic experiences he’s had to work through and what it was like battling with depression as a young person.
Todd Herman an incredible guy and I find his methods absolutely fascinating. I know you’re going to love watching him.
Join us as we discuss:
- David Goggins, Sacha Fierce, and Superman
- Theta, Alpha, and Beta brain waves
- Walter Peyton, Geronimo, and Tony Robbins
- Grit, the playful mind, and the flow state
- Kamaru Usman, Michael Venom Page, Kobe Bryant
- Kill Bill, Mr. Rogers, and Hugh Jackman
- His children, the heroic self, and dyslexia
- Malcolm Gladwell, Cicero, and Benjamin Franklin
- H.A. Dorfman, plant-based medicine, and depression