The 40% Rule
How hard do you push yourself everyday?
Do you go to the limit or do you quit at 40%?
David Goggins wants us to get out of our comfort zone and push ourselves to be great.
Fast-Track Your Business Idea
Free MasterclassRegister now
An athlete, speaker, soldier and New York Times bestselling author, David Goggins is often referred to as the hardest motherf*cker on planet earth.
He’s the only member of the U.S. Armed Forces that has completed Navy SEAL training, U.S. Army Ranger school and Air Force tactical air controller training.
4,030 pull-ups in 17 hours
David has also competed in over 60 ultramarathons, triathlons, and ultra-triathlons, running over 203 miles in 48 hours and holds the pull-up record of 4,030 pull-ups in 17 hours.
In his New York Times best-selling book, Can’t Hurt Me, David Goggins shares his astonishing life story of childhood physical abuse and poverty and how he was able to push past pain, demolish fear and get to where he is today.
I’ll be honest, David Goggins in the most powerful guest that has sat in the London Real chair and I know this episode will change your life.
Join us as we discuss:
- The accountability mirror and the cookie jar
- His 3 Navy SEAL Hell Weeks and running the Badwater Ultramarathon
- His abusive father, growing up in poverty and his learning disability
- Why writing his book Can’t Hurt Me was the toughest thing he’s ever done
- How he lost 106 pounds in 3 months, visualisations and tricking his mind
- M.I.T., his book release, and his advice to the younger generation