Ice Baths & World Records
I love Wim Hof.
The original Iceman, Wim has broken all the world records for submerging himself in the cold.
Wim has climbed both Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Everest in his shorts, he has swum under the ice for 66 metres, and he believes his breathing techniques and cold water shock therapy are the solutions to many of our mental and physical health problems.
TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A BUSINESS
Free MasterclassRegister now
Any of you who have witnessed my attempts to do a backflip know that I love to immerse myself in cold water on a regular basis!
The Wim Hof Method
Wim Hof’s Method enables him to control his core body temperature and immune system, and can be learned by anyone.
His ultimate goals are to end all disease; to facilitate a paradigm shift towards health; to promote care for our planet, and to bring back love and happiness for all people by encouraging them to get in touch with the cold.
I love spending time with Wim, and his methodology is incredible. I firmly believe we all need to embrace his ideas and change our own physiology.
Join us as we discuss:
- Immune health, stress mechanisms, and the autonomic immune system
- The death of his wife, depression, and PTSD
- Cannabinoids, opioids, and Elon Musk
- Space X, your dream state and subconsciousness
- Endorphins, cortisone, and DNA
- Telomeres, DMT, and controlling your breath
- His new child, enlightenment, and problems with the ego