How To Stop Procrastinating & Build Good Habits
James Clear is here to teach us that good daily habits are the best way to transform your life.
In his book, “Atomic Habits”, James details his system of building good habits and breaking bad habits.
A writer, entrepreneur, speaker and New York Times best-selling author, James has spent years educating millions of readers on the importance of habits, decision-making, and continuous improvement. He regularly speaks at Fortune 500 companies, and his work is used in the NFL, NBA, and MLB.
HOW TO TRADE DEFI & CRYPTO LIKE GORDON GEKKO
FREE MASTERCLASSRegister now
Join us as we discuss:
- The difference between goals and systems
- B.F. Skinner, operant conditioning and Alan Carr
- 1% improvement and the British cycling team
- Why bad habits stick and how to break them
- Variable rewards, affirmations and food journals
- Social media and the attention economy
- Environment design, procrastination and habit trackers
- Gamification, Josh Waitzkin and the Goldilocks rule