Cutting-Edge Drug Science
Dr. Rosalind Watts is at the forefront of psychedelic medicine.
A scientist, TED Speaker, and clinical psychologist, Dr. Watt’s groundbreaking research utilises psychedelic medicines (such as LSD, magic mushrooms, and DMT…many of which are still illegal) to treat debilitating diseases such as depression, addiction, and anorexia.
The Centre for Psychedelic Research at Imperial College London
Along with Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris and Professor David Nutt at The Centre for Psychedelic Research at Imperial College London, she has developed a therapeutic framework for the challenging “integration” process involved when using psychedelics.
HOW TO TRADE DEFI & CRYPTO LIKE GORDON GEKKO
FREE MASTERCLASSRegister now
I absolutely loved talking to Dr. Rosalind Watts and think the work they are doing will change our world. If you’re a fan, or even if you’re a skeptic, of the power of psychedelics, this episode is a must-watch.
Join us as we discuss:
- The effects of psilocybin on depression and anxiety
- Ayahuasca, the NHS, and antidepressants
- The therapeutic use of psychedelics and your default mode network
- Imperial College of London, childhood trauma, and epigenetics
- Self-preservation, fight or flight, and burnout
- Dr. Gabor Maté, John Joseph, and pharmaceuticals
- Psychological flexibility, San Pedro, and ecological restoration
- Dynamic meditation, Rupert Sheldrake, and the climate crisis