Dr Joe Dispenza is New York Times best-selling author, international lecturer, researcher, educator.
Joe Dispenza is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and in this episode he tells us how we can make dramatic changes to our lives if we just take control of our thought patterns.
With a focus on the intersection of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics, Joe teachers us all how to rewire our brains and recondition our bodies to make lasting changes.
Ex-Advisor to the Pentagon and CIA gives possible FINAL WARNING about death of the American economyWATCH NOW
In his recent book Becoming Supernatural, Joe Dispenza explains how everyday people are making extraordinary changes to their lives. The book marries the some of the most profound scientific information with ancient wisdom to show how people like you and me can experience a more mystical life.
These are fundamental ideas that I love talking to Joe about and I know you’ll be inspired by this episode. Join us as we discuss:
- His childhood, Sicily and the influence of his mother and father’s parenting style
- Neuroendocrinology and epigenetics
- Curing Hashimoto’s and Raynaud’s disease
- Mirror neurons, gaming, and spending time in nature
- Immune regulation and gene changes
- Lowering stress hormones and neuropeptides
- Meditation, E.M.D.R. and their effects on P.T.S.D.
- His kids, and the work he does with teenagers