You’d be a fool to believe the headlines you are told by the press and the government.
It’s just common sense, right? But where do you stop? Meet the man who questions everything.
A man with serious credentials, an English writer and public speaker, David calls himself a “full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world.”
As a former footballer, BBC sports broadcaster, and spokesman for the Green Party, his interview on Terry Wogan’s show in 1991 turned him from a respected household name into a laughingstock across the country. On prime time television that he claimed he was the Son of God and people wondered if he was just another crank or is he a genuine truth-teller.
Now, he is the author of over 20 books and has lectured in 25 countries, speaking live for up to 10 hours to stadiums full of people. And his whole mission is to get us to wake up and free our minds from what the government and media are trying to make us do.
Free Your Mind
He’s come into the studio to talk about his film Renegade, the first-ever feature film about his life and work. David also has sat down with us to talk about his book “The Trigger – the Lie that Changed The World – Who Really Did it and Why” which explores alternative theories on who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks.
David Icke goes deep into everything from social media censorship to climate change. I think people will love his film and books.
Join us as we discuss:
- The shape shifting reptilian forces who rule the world and the truth about global events
- David’s time as a BBC journalist, his psychedelic experiences and why political correctness is the new fascism
- Censorship, being banned from Australia, and identity politics
- DARPA, the Pentagon and death rays
- The Rothschild family and George Soros
- Google, Amazon, and tech monopolies
- Fake news, CNN and Trump
- George W Bush and Queen Elizabeth II
- The anti-vaccination argument and Netflix ban
- Transgenderism, feminism, and Zionism