Conspiracy Theories & Government Lies
You’d be a fool to believe everything you are told by the press and the government.
It’s just common sense, right?
But where do you stop?
Fast-Track Your Business Idea
Free MasterclassRegister now
David Icke is a man who questions everything!
David is one of the world’s most prominent conspiracy theorists and has a global following to match.But there is more to him than meets the eye…
As a young boy he followed his dream to become a professional footballer, playing for top teams in the English league. But tragically he found his career cut short by arthritis at the age of only 21.
The Son of God
His ambitions destroyed, David found a new direction as a reporter.
For a time David Icke was a household name, presenting flagship BBC shows like Newsnight, Grandstand and Breakfast Time.
And then one day David declared on prime time television that he was the Son of God!
What triggered such a dramatic change? Is he onto something or is this a case of old-fashioned delusion? Is David Icke just another crank or is he a genuine truth-teller?
This is your chance to judge David Icke’s ideas for yourself.
Join us as we discuss:
- The reptilian forces who rule the world
- The truth about global events
- The exact moment he knew reality was a lie
- Why the “transgender agenda” is a conspiracy
- The truth about the prime-time “Son of God” TV interview with Terry Wogan that changed his life forever
- How the arthritis which ended his professional football career was a gift
- David Icke’s time as a BBC journalist
- His psychedelic experiences
- Why normality is madness
- How political correctness is the new fascism
- How you can endure abuse and stick to your guns
- Why it is a compliment to be called mad