Master of The Side Hustle
For this episode I flew to New York City to speak with James Altucher.
The best-selling author, chess master, comedian, cryptocurrency expert, entrepreneur and broadcaster, James Altucher is a truly fascinating guy. He’s always up to something new and today’s episode is proof as I got to sit down with James in his new comedy club.
This is what James is like. He just went ahead and bought a comedy club and now he actually practices as a stand-up comedian!
How To Bulletproof You Business Idea
Free MasterclassRegister now
James Altucher’s podcast
James also where he interviews influential figures such as Sir Richard Branson and Mark Cuban. His show has been downloaded over 40 million times and James has written thousands of articles for the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch & The Financial Times.
Along with his articles, James’ book “Choose Yourself”, was named by Business Week as one of the Top 12 Business Books of All-Time.
I love James. He’s got such a vulnerable writing style, is super curious and it was great to reconnect with him.
I know you’re going to enjoy this incredible new episode with James Altucher.
Join us as we discuss:
- Transcendental meditation, psychedelics, and Ayahuasca experiences
- Ido Portal, Dan Peña, and break dancing
- Crazy Legs, writing, and the hero’s journey
- Steven Pressfield, Joseph Campbell, and Star Wars
- Christianity, his children, and masculinity
- Stand up comedy, J.K. Rowling, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Idea sex, the price of Greenland, and Donald Trump
- College, the power of no, and his upcoming projects