Radhanath Swami is a fascinating man.
An American monk, author, spiritual teacher and activist, at age 31 Radhanath Swami took his monastic vows and went on to establish missionary hospitals, eco-friendly farms, and a number of emergency relief programmes. One of which feeds over 250,000 people per day.
A Journey Within
Radhanath has been sought out by some of the most influential leaders on the planet including Mother Theresa, Barack Obama, and the Dalai Lama. His last book, the New York Times best-seller “A Journey Within”, shows us how to solve dilemmas, with the simplest of resources, and uncover miracles in everyday life.
He gives so much, spends most of his time in Mumbai India, and there’s just so much wisdom we can get from this man. I really enjoyed my connection with him, and I know you’re going to love this episode with Radhanath Swami.
Join us as we discuss:
- Being a teenager in the 1960s and the Bhakti Center
- The Vietnam War, conscription, and Martin Luther King’s death
- J.F.K., the hippy movement, and hitchhiking to India
- The Old and New Testament, and the Bhagavad Gita
- Krishna, typhoid fever, and his guru
- Spiritual practices, his visions in Greece and plans for the future