FAKE: Fake Money, Fake Teachers, Fake Assets
Robert Kiyosaki is back.
Most notably known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, the #1 personal finance book of all time, Robert Kiyosaki is also an entrepreneur, educator, and investor.
Robert came here to talk about his brand new book, FAKE, in which he writes about fake money, fake teachers and fake assets. He’s on a mission to change the way we look at money and has become a passionate and outspoken advocate for widespread financial education.
Find Your Podcast Idea
Free MasterclassRegister now
The next financial crash
Robert was also here to talk about the impending financial crash, and what’s going to happen to us if we’re not fully prepared.
I am always excited to talk to Robert and this is definitely an episode you don’t want to miss.
Join us as we discuss:
- Surviving three plane crashes in Vietnam
- Prince Harry, Hellen Keler, and the Marine Corps
- The Venezuelan crisis, F.D.R. Roosevelt and the Weimar Republic
- Donald Trump, Ray Dalio, and Jim Rickards
- The Gold standard, the British East India Company and the history of the U.S. flag
- Expo ‘67, the geodesic dome and R. Buckminster Fuller
- Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez