How To Make a Good First Impression
The first impression you make on anyone is based on what you’re wearing. That’s why this week I brought in the world-renown Savile Row tailor, John Kent, to talk about what you should be wearing.
John has dressed everyone. From members of the Royal family like the Queen of England and the Duke of Edinburgh, to Bing Crosby.
He’s made hundreds of suits for Dan Peña, and he has amazing stories of dressing the Royals, and Sean Connery.
Enrolling nowJoin us
Savile Row Suits
In this episode, John walks us through what makes a Savile Row suit, why dressing well is still so important and how you can dress well on a small budget.
It was lovely sitting down with him and this is a must-watch for anyone interested in looking your best.
I hope you enjoy this incredible episode with John Kent.
Join us as we discuss:
- What it’s like to dress the Royal Family and his Royal Warrant
- Dan Peña’s suits, Burt Lancaster, and Kent & Haste
- Charles II of England and the history of Savile Row
- Fashion in California, ticket pockets, and bone buttons
- Three-piece suits, morning suits, and boutonnieres
- James Bond, John Hurt, and Bing Crosby
- Sports Coats, Marbella, and Alexander McQueen