Boxing Hall of Famer
London Real went all the way to the ESPN Studios in New York City to speak with legendary boxing trainer, analyst, fight commentator and podcaster, Teddy Atlas.
Over his 30 year career, Teddy Atlas has trained 18 World Champions including Mike Tyson and Michael Moorer, who he guided to the world heavyweight title in 1994.
Four years later Teddy joined ESPN’s boxing team on “Friday Night Fights” and has commentated for four Olympic Games. He has also been inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame, the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame and the Staten Island Sports Hall of Fame.
Find Your Podcast Idea
Free MasterclassRegister now
The scariest place on Earth
It was amazing sitting down with Teddy because he speaks about fear.
He knows what to do with a fighter when they are about to go to the scariest place on earth, and he has great lessons on how all of us can deal with fear.
I was super excited to sit down with Teddy at ESPN and I think we can all learn something powerful from him.
Join us as we discuss:
- Pulling a gun on Mike Tyson, ESPN, and The UFC
- Bruce Lee, the NY Giants, and tackling
- Wall Street, Jim Jones, and Cus D’Amato
- Darren Till, Manny Pacquiao, and Evander Holyfield
- Accountability, facing your fears, resistance
- His children, his foundation, and his relationship with his father