Sign in to watch for FREE
Not registered? Register now
Or sign in with...
10 Comments on "THE OBSTACLE IS THE WAY by Ryan Holiday"
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Sound like a great book, and its on audio as well at Audible, in a Tim Ferriss production.
1. Lose 40 lbs by January 31 2016
2. Start taking CLEP tests to graduate faster
3.Start writing everyday and post something on Medium by August 1 2015
1. Get better Clairty on my long range goals
2. Draw Up an outline of projects and action steps
3. keep a balanced assessment of well rounded goal objectives
4. Take dramatic action to bring order to my chaotic house so it looks like a magazine cover!
5. Meditate with consistency
6. Meet time frames to achieve my short term goals
Taking action on:
1. Start a blog (already started periscope) 🙂
2. Stick to my meditation and yoga classes on saturdays (already paid a 2 months plan)
3. Do more french reading outloud to develop more pronunciation (half hour 3 days a week)
My 3 things:
1.Start my business.
2.Eat healthy, Workout and Meditate daily.
3.Make a schedule and stick to it.
The man in the area quote by Roosevelt is perfect for all situations!
1. Continue growing “New York Real” by filming and posting interviews and vlogs: Keep a production calendar to keep track of progress. Challenge myself with seemingly impossible “scary” ideas.
2. Be a better musician for my band Late Cambrian: Have separate weekly practices for keyboard and vocals outside of regular band pratice.
3. Be early and not late: I gotta completely get rid of my lateness problem! Trying to fit too many things in a day. I will aim at arriving 20 mins early to every appointment.
Hold me accountable tribe!