James Clear is a writer, entrepreneur, speaker and New York Times best-selling author who has spent years educating millions of readers on the importance of habits, decision-making, and continuous improvement. He is a regular speaker at Fortune 500 companies, and his work is used in the NFL, NBA, and MLB. His book, “Atomic Habits“, details his system of building good habits and breaking bad ones, showing how small changes can have a transformative effect in every aspect of your life.
How To Stop Procrastinating & Build Good Habits
James is here to teach us that good daily habits are the best way to transform your life.
Join us as we discuss:
- The difference between goals and systems
- B.F. Skinner, operant conditioning and Alan Carr
- 1% improvement and the British cycling team
- Why bad habits stick and how to break them
- Variable rewards, affirmations and food journals
- Social media and the attention economy
- Environment design, procrastination and habit trackers
- Gamification, Josh Waitzkin and the Goldilocks Rule
A number of clips from this exclusive interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word: grab these clips today!