RJ Mitte – Success Secrets
RJ is a pleasure to talk to because he’s creative but also because he’s turned the challenge of living with cerebral palsy into a USP that helps him succeed in a super-competitive industry.
In this section you’ll hear RJ talk about:
- How he manages to “shut down”
- What he does when the “process doesn’t work”
- Why success is NOT career based
- How family gives him drive
- Why his grandparents represent success to him
- How success has changed in today’s world
- The importance of changing your mindset
- How he survived growing up in Hollywood
- RJ’s values, and how they will NEVER be compromised
- Using regrets, rather than getting negative about them
- RJ’s incredible photographic memory
Always great to hear an actor’s view of success, especially one who’s so close to the crazy world of Hollywood!
I want to know if you agree with RJ’s take on family and success. Do you think it’s possible to have career success and a healthy family life?
This is a tricky one for a lot of people so let me know in the comments below.