Max Chilton – Success Secrets
For a young man with the world at his feet, Max is incredibly grounded. We talk a lot about staying true to yourself in this section, and Max is convinced this makes a huge difference when it comes to creating your own success.
In this clip we talk about:
- Why we shouldn’t try to become anyone else
- How all you can do is try to improve on being YOU
- The importance of doing everything to your best ability
- Why contented people are successful
- How there’s more to life than your job
- What Max admires about golfer Rory McIlroy
- Why we should make the most of ourselves
- The importance of keeping grounded and true to your inner child
- Why Tiger Woods fell from grace
- Why family and friends help you keep it real
- How the best we can do is work on ourselves
- How social media and jet lag can affect your sleep
- Why adrenaline is the best drug in the world
Max says having friends and family in his life keeps him grounded and real. I want to know who you have in YOUR life to keep you real. Is it an old friend, a sibling, or a mentor? How do they keep your feet on the ground?
Leave me your comments below – I look forward to reading them!