Marianne Williamson – Success Secrets
Marianne is not just a spiritual thinker, she is a philosopher of our times, and I count her as a huge inspiration for me.
Quite honestly, her views on success are profound.
In this section Marianne talks about:
- The secrets behind her meditation routine
- How A Course In Miracles affects her daily routine
- Why it is important to discipline the mind
- Why we must avoid going straight on the web in the morning
- Doing your morning practice FIRST THING is a game changer
- Why we must treat our mental attitude like a muscle
- How the culture of bombardment leads to depression
- Why we MUST practice what we preach
- How people can smell incongruence from afar
- How to align with the higher plan for your life
- Why her biggest success is as a mother
- How your relationships with others determine your success
- The great civil rights leaders inspired her work
The amount of wisdom Marianne packs into her responses is incredible.
She talks a lot here about daily routines and meditation. How do you keep your spiritual muscle optimised?
Leave me a comment below, and let me know how you plan to take your daily practice to the next level in 2016.