Lawrence Krauss – Success Secrets
Surprisingly, Lawrence’s Success Secrets are more creative than they are systematic. He spends a lot of energy staying passionate and excited, and like he told, that can mean being upset by things.
In this section, Lawrence talks about:
- Working out regularly
- Surviving without lots of sleep
- Being a night person
- Changing his routine daily
- Focusing on the task in hand
- Staying excited and inspired
- Passion and being upset
- Willingness to work hard
- Enjoy what you do and it won’t be hard
- The amazing opportunities he has had
How do you stay excited? What rituals and routines can you start applying today to keep you inspired in your work?