James Haskell – Success Secrets
James has really worked hard to craft a success mindset, and he’s a bit of an expert at managing his own “winning” psychology.
In this section James talks about how:
- He does things on his own terms
- His dad taught him to set goals
- You should focus on the task not the big picture
- He takes notes and sets mini-goals
- Music is a great way to change your mental state
- We should experience negativity, but move on
- Hard work is essential to success
- He has developed his writing
- We should share ideas, but with the right people
- He overcomes procrastination
- His thoughts on Tim Ferriss and Conor McGregor
- Who he thinks is successful
Have you used any of the methods that James talks about? Leave a comments and let me know how YOU have fostered a success mindset.