Eddie Izzard – Success Secrets
Eddie’s Success Secrets are something I’ve been curious about for a long time. He describes comedians as mental athletes, and that phrase alone reveals a lot about Eddie’s approach to what he does.
In this section Eddie talks about how:
- He deals with a gruelling touring schedule
- He changed his diet to improve performing
- He turned himself into a “mental athlete”
- Instant success differs from long term success
- Winston Churchill’s failures have taught him the true meaning of success
Eddie’s diet tip is fascinating. I want to know if there’s any simple change you’ve made to your diet that has had effects in your daily performance. Leave a comment below and let me know!